Become part of an exclusive closed community group on facebook. We all will commit to our fitness goals, health goals, diet and stay accountable to one another. We will all be in this together. I will be hosting, starting the first Monday of every month.
We will be working out together, drinking shakeology, tracking our progress, learning healthy eating habits, learning how to eat clean even on the go, staying connected, keeping each other accountable, ETC.
You need to be 100% committed , because I plan on giving 110% of myself to you, to help you reach success and I want to do the same.
Before I recap the exact details, I want you to ask yourself these questions...
1. Do you want to get healthy?
2. Do you want to fit in your skinny jeans?
3. Do you want to look in the mirror and feel GOOD about what you see?
4. Do you want to have energy?
5. Do you want to add years to your life?
6. Do you want to set a good example to your children?
7. Do you want to have a more positive attitude?
8. Do you want to build relationships with others going through the same things?
9. Do you want to have more confidence?
10. Do you want to get your life on track and start a new healthy lifestyle?
If you are interested in joining my beachbody challenge, please send me a personal messages with all your questions and I will email you all the details.
No comments:
Post a Comment