Tuesday, January 29, 2013

everything healthy update

Everything healthy.. just an update!!

Hey everyone I know I said I would post my everyday meals on my blog but the last few days I could not post at all because I was having internet problems and to get it taken care of I had to wait four days total. But now I have my internet back so I can start posting again. yay for me!!!!

ok down for business now!! So i have decided to not post my meals for the last four days on here. Not that I do not want to, I just prefer to start from fresh, the present.
So I have decided to try something new from here on out. When I started my weight loss I was heavy. Not as heavy as some people are but I was truly heavy. After losing alot of my weight, I have come to realize that my weight loss is at a stand still. I feel like no more pounds is coming off. I am at 134 pounds and my measurements are still the same as well. My weight goal is 125 but it is so hard to reach that goal. I am not giving up, I will continue to go and push as hard as I can.

I have decided for the month of february I will try eating vegan only. I am tying to change my diet around to see if that would help. I don't know much about being vegan or cooking vegan but from others who are vegan and others who cook vegan I am learning alot about this vegan thing. I have gotten some yummy recipes which I will share on my blog. I tasted one meal that was vegan and I just fell in love with it. Me changing my diet is different and not something I usually do but I am all for it. Hopefully doing this will help the last few pounds come off and will help detox my body.

but not because I am going vegan that means I will only post vegan meals. I will post other meals on here that is healthy and for cheat meals I will place some unhealthy on here but it will not be like burgers and fries or pizza. So it may not be as healthy but it will not be as unhealthy. so I will post meat meals, chicken, fish.. pretty much everything. Everything healthy..

No comments: