Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Healthy Salad dressing


I have been looking into salad dressings for some time. Salads are healthy but the dressing is what really add those calories up. Some people, in fact most people love ranch. The only thing about ranch is that it has alot of calories in it and we all know that people don't have just a little they have alot of it.

There is also balsamic vinaigrette which is a healthy choice. I love balsamic vinaigrette. It is a healthy option  and is 60 calories, serving size 2 tablespoons.

You can also make your own salad dressings. One salad dressing I love making is my lime vinaigrette. What I do is take two limes, squeeze it out, add a little bit of extra virgin olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon of garlic and a pinch of salt. Not everyone would love this because it is a lime dressing but i love limes.
Dressing are not hard to come up with. Think of the dressings that you love or elements in a dressing that you love. It is easy to put something together.

I recently just discovered this new olive oil asian ginger salad dressing.  May I add how amazing this dressing is. I have a new love for this dressing. Yes I am still looking into more dressing because I love variety. It is only natural to get tired of things pretty fast. It is like when you eat the same thing all the time you get tired of eating it then you quit eating eat.
But if you are looking into healthy choices this is super delicious and healthy. It only contains 35 calories, serving 2 tablespoons. You do not taste the ginger as much. It has this unique, delicious flavour.
I would recommend everyone  to try this.
Turn to healthy alternatives not unhealthy ones.                                                                        

No comments: