Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Why I became a fitness coach

It has never been my life long dream to became a fitness coach. I was never really big into fitness either. It all started one day when I looked into the mirror and saw how big I was. I looked like I was 9 months pregnant and I had given birth to my daughter like 5 months ago. I was 5 feet so pretty short 180 pounds and a huge belly infront of me.. Chubby cheeks, just so unhealthy for my height. It was at that very moment, that very hour that I decided I needed to make a lifestyle and so my journey began. I first started going to the gym and had no results. I did not know what to do half the times and I could not figure out how to use most of the machines. They were all so complicated. It would be so much easier if there was someone there to guide you but in order to be guided you have to pay for a trainer and i could not afford to do so. So as you can guess I ended up quitting the gym.

Not to long after that I saw an informercial and it was about the fitness program insanity.. When I saw the program nothing at all mattered to me.. All I heard was lose 30 pounds in 2 months and it captured my attention. I remembering thinking 30 pounds 2 months yes I will take it. The sad part is I could not afford the program. I was so excited and wanted this program so desperately and could not purchase it. But let us get to the point and make a long story a short one. I ended up downloading insanity off the internet and doing my two months and had a huge transformation with the program. I ended up going from 180 pounds to 134 pounds in two months.. I was so thrilled and so excited. From doing insanity I also completed a series of beachbody programs and was never disappointed with my results. The only way the programs fail you is if you do not eat right and don't put any effort into the workouts. Today I am at 127 pounds and I am bulking up.

This is the reason why I chose to become a coach. I have discovered the value of living a healthy lifestyle especially with having kids. You are their example, You are your friends examples, your followers example, your families example. It is so important for others to understand why you choose to live a certain way. I have truly developed a love for fitness and can't do without it. Each day I train harder and careful with what I eat and strive to live a healthy lifestyle and teach my children the importance of living a healthy lifestyle . It is a choice that we each have to choose. There are much benefits of living a healthy lifestyle. More energy, more focus, strength on top of the health benefits.

It is important for me to pay it forward and to help those who desire help in accomplishing their fitness goals and wanting to live a healthier lifestyle. I love helping people and the opportunity to help people achieve their goals doing what i love, there is no words to express it. I am on my high when I am helping others. My fitness journey not only transformed me but along the way I developed a passion for fitness and now I want to pay it forward.

180 pounds and 134 pounds
154 pounds after baby number two

Current 127 pounds

No comments: