Monday, October 26, 2015

Workout clothes

although this topic is not the most famous topic when it comes to fitness but it is one that I love for many reasons.
Let me just say that anything fitness I love especially workout clothes. I get on this new level of high When I buy new workout clothes. Everyday I am on the look up for when the mail man will arrive. No I don't usually go to the stores and try workout clothes on and purchase it. I like shopping online. It is so much easier and beats the hassle of going from store to store to store which can become very exhausting. Every now and then I may make a purchase from walmart or ross or marshalls but not very often.

But I have learned that good workout clothes/ pretty workout clothes is extra motivational. You know me I love taking pictures. It was not always so. I never use to take workout pictures or anything. I absolutely hated it but now everytime you see me I am taking a picture.. That also comes with loving yourself. I just do not care anymore what anyones opinion is about me , so I will keep snapping away. Snap, snap snap ha.

But let's get serious and back to business. If you need extra motivation to workout buy some cute workout clothes and shoes, buy some sexy tight yoga pants that makes your butt look great. Some shirts that will add to your beauty. colours that will go with you.

I love my butt so I am always buying pants that make my babies look good. My butt is still a work in progress but it is getting there. Looks a whole lot better than it did before. It is so easy to look in the mirror and get discouraged when you are working out. There were times I would just throw on a tee shirt and some sweat pants and go workout, then I would look in the mirror and get discouraged because i look so unflattering . But from the moment I decided to empty out my closet and buy some cute clothes I was more pumped to workout. I looked damn good and I felt good. Now do not get me wrong there are times I look at myself and focus on one area on my body and wish i could change it and I end up spending several minutes trying to figure out what can I do to start seeing faster results. I am only human. But clothes does make a difference.

This blog post is a short one I know but try it out. I know I am most motivated when I look cute. My motivational goals alone and knowing where I want my body to be is huge in keeping me motivated but clothes contributes to that as well.

No comments: