Saturday, January 4, 2014
join my challenge group
Hey guys on January 20th I will be hosting a challenge group for anyone seeking to shape up, tone up, build muscles and learn good and bad nutrition. My challenge group is for both beachbody and non beachbody members. Male and female. EVERYONE is welcome. All challenges will be 30/60/90 days long. I will teach you how to make this lifestyle change and not just a crash diet. I'm going to teach you how to deal with your cravings for food, how to deal with emotional eating, how to plan your weeks, how to handle traveling and eating, and how to make this work with your busy lifestyle. I will also teach you tips on when dining out, on the go and at a party. If you are seeking to transform your body this new year then this is the challenge for you. Join my challenge group and be the best you can be. If you are interested and seeking more details please send me a personal message and I will be happy to let you know more :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment