Planning to lose weight this year. I can help you.
Planing to tone your body. I can help you.
Planning to build muscles I can help you.
I can help you do all those things. See just like you I wanted to do all those things. It always seemed so difficult and impossible. Every day taking that first step was hard. I did not know how to get strted and when I got started I kept falling back to bad habits.
But I decided that I wanted to change my mindset and change my lifestyle. When you have a desire to eat healthy and live healthy then nothing or any excuse seems to become less of an excuse. You fine ways to make it happen. When I got into the grove of working out it became part of me and who I was. I developed such a love for working out and just living healthy that if I miss a workout or eat unhealthy then it makes me feel more than guilty.
But I took a pledge to always eat healthy this new year and when my cravings come on I will go brush my teeth or eat a sweet fruit to help with my craving.
It is so important to learn how to curb your cravings. Cravings can either break us or make us and this past few weeks it has made me because I don't give in to any cravings. I love the weight I am at right now. To have gone from 180 to 134 all in a matter of two months is the greatest joy, greatest feeling ever. It makes you feel so confident to have come such a long way. To know that the thing you struggled with most such as your weight is finally gone. Yes I am still trying to lose more weight to get to 125 pounds. I did gain some muscles and went up to 138 which is not bad, It does however make you feel like you are gaining weight all over again, but I constantly remind myself it is just muscles.
It is so important to live a healthy lifestyle. Prevents illness, prevents obesity, helps you to live longer and so much more. Some people say im going to die anyway so I might as well at what ever I want to it. That it the wrong way to look at your health and your life. Take control of your life and health and live a good one.
Right now I am working on my abs and muscle growth. I just got done doing this workout called body beast and hip hop abs. I loved those two and was excited to do them both from start to end. I gained alot of muscle abs with body beast and my stomach went down some with hip hop abs. Body beast is 3 months and hip hop abs was a month long so you can do two rounds of hip hop abs.
I am currently doing chalene extreme and rev abs. So far I'm loving every minute of it. In fact my stomach has gone down some already I was so surprised. I am eating super clean and giving my workouts 100% and it is working. Following the programs and ensuring you are eating healthy does have great benefits.
I give so much to my workouts and live a healthy lifestyle because I want to see my kids grow up. I want to be able to have more children. I want to be able to look good for my husband. Not because you have children it means you have to stay out of shape. Don't you always want to look and feel good?? I do and that's why I live the way I do and because I am setting an example for my daughter. She does little workouts when I workout and she eats healthy. That makes me happy because then she will grow up with this attitude.
I had a roomate in school and she was so healthy and I kept wondering wow is that normal and does she really enjoy it. And one day I asked her and she said yes it is how she grew up. She was eating healthy from baby until now and I just thought this is how I am going to raise my children. And I am doing it and I am super happy.
If you want to be the best you can be and live healthy contact me and I will be so happy to help you out. I will give you 100% of my time any day of any hour because you are worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment