S- Specific
M- Measurable
A- Attainable
R- Relevant
T- Time Bound
When I think of setting goals , I can't tell you how stressful the process can be. It takes alot of deep thinking. It is easy to sit and think You know I want this, that and this and that but it is a whole different ball game to write it down and work to accomplish it. Alot of the times we think it is enough to have a goal in the back of our mind and kinda work on it. Let me say this, it is not enough.
I struggle greatly when it comes to setting goals and writing it down and working towards it. I struggle because I fear the hard work involved. I fear failure. I fear disappointment of not accomplishing my goals. Everything that we desire to have in life requires hard work and determination. Nothing good comes easy.
Today I decided to write my goals down and work towards achieving it. I know what my goals are because it has always been in the back of my mind. Everyday I would just say this is what you want so this is what you are working towards today. But it just not enough. I want to look at my goals everyday and see what I am working towards, Have that constant reminder infront of me reminding me what I am working for and why. It all comes back to knowing your why for what ever you do in life. Why do you wake up and go to work? Why do you drink water? No matter what we do in life it comes with the question Why. It is the same thing for goal setting. Why do we need to set goals? Why do you want to accomplish these things?
Your goals should be very specific and measurable,
your goals need to have a time frame ,
your goals should be stated positivitvely,
let your goals challenge you,
create realistic goals
I have decided that in order for me to truly be successful I need to write my goals down and to stay focus on my goals because this life I am living right now is not the life I desire to continue to live, especially not for my children so here we go.
December 2015- December 2017
Be a 10 star team beachbody coach
1. Earn success club monthly
2. Follow the game plan
3. Read 10 pages of personal development a day
4. listen to at least 10 mins of personal development a day
5. Be a product of the product daily
6. Blog
7. 2 youtube videos a month
8. check team beachbody page out for any news update
9. listen to national wake up call
Own a vehicle
Work towards purchasing a vehicle between $10,000 and $15,000
Financial freedom
Be my own boss and run my own company
Be a team beachbody millionaire
Own a House
Savings
Open a savings account. Start with 10 dollars a week in there and increase it with time.
Faith
Daily prayers
Attend sacrament
Family Home evening
Family:
- Family outing once a week- Family mini vacation once a month
- Family devotion night daily
- family sit downs every evening (it will give us the opportunity to talk with each other and have an open relationship with each other.)
Education:
Certificate in fitness
Attitude:
Stay Positive
Physical:
Exercise daily
Buy a House
Ultimatley I know what I want.
I WANT to be a 10 star team beachbody coach by December 2017.
I WANT to own a home for my children and myself with both of them having their own room.
I WANT to be financially free and never have to worry about money and not being able to afford the things I want and need.
I WANT to get my drivers licence and own a car
I WANT To reach my fitness goals
I WANT to work on my faith
I want to do things with my family, together as a family
No comments:
Post a Comment