I host a monthly fitness challenge.
I earn success club 10 monthly (minimum 5).
I return messages regarding my business every day.
I have scheduled business hours.
I don't go to bed until my power hour to do list is complete.
I workout 5 days per week.
I drink Shakeology daily.
I add 4 or more new coaches every single month.
I do a getting started right call with my new coaches NO MATTER WHAT.
I find out my new coaches why/goals and help them set up a plan of action.
I check back in with my coaches often (at least 2x per week).
I dig deep in my downline to look for up and coming leaders and help them succeed.
I am growing my Facebook friends list by 20-30+ people weekly.
I am putting this opportunity in front of 5+ people every single week.
I have read the book Go Pro.
I track my progress using a notebook, spreadsheet, Evernote, Asana, etc.
I have a success partner or group so I stay on track weekly.
I post on social media sites 2-3x daily.
I have hired an assistant to do the busy work for me at least 5 hours per week (1 hour per day).
I follow up with all my prospects in a timely manner.
I write down my goals every single week on the same day at the same time.
I review my goals every morning.
I wake up at 5:30am.
I get 7 hours of sleep.
I am reading more than 10 pages of a personal development book daily.
I listen to more than 20 minutes of personal development audios daily.
I get on the National Wake Up Call every Monday (or listen to the recording on Monday).
I get on the weekly Team Call.
I am watching other leaders to get ideas from what they are doing and mocking it but making it my own.
I work from a To-Do list every single day. I either create my list the night before OR early in the morning.
I talk about the business or products to at least 2-3 people daily.
I am hosting a weekly accountability call or google hangout where they report their progress.
I attend Summit.
I run an internship/coach basics group monthly.
I post about my internship a few times per month.
I am confident when talking to people about what I do.
I treat my business like a business.
I am a leader and I act like it.
I make at least 2 new YouTube videos monthly.
I create systems that are simple for my team or plug them into my uplines'.
I offer to host and guest speak on the weekly team call.
I offer to host the "What is coaching" webinars for the team.
No comments:
Post a Comment