Friday, August 9, 2013

yoga and pregnancy

I'm sure you're guessing why I am talking about yoga and pregnancy in my workout blog. Well i'll tell you why. Yoga is a form of exercise, a more relaxing exercise that help your body in so many areas. Yoga truly helps you physically, mentally and spiritually. Yoga brings together physical and mental disciplines to achieve peacefulness of body and mind, helping you relax and manage stress and anxiety. 
Yoga has also been able to help with fertility. But fertility yoga is just a slight difference.
It is truly a mind-body practice that combines stretching exercises, controlled breathing and relaxation. Yoga can help reduce stress, lower blood pressure and improve heart function. And almost anyone can do it.
Often times individuals believe that the only form of exercise that is great is a weight lifting exercise, cardio or intense cardio. But that's not true. There are very intense yoga positions that will get your heart pumping and get you extremely tired and will be just as challenging.
My point here was to let you all know that yoga is a great exercise. I love intense workouts. If it is not intense it is not for me that is my motto. But now I am trying to conceive and have been trying for some time now and it has not been happening. I am guessing it is because of my intense workouts and it was all messed up with my workouts.Now that I am doing some yoga and some slow paste workout my body feels different. It feels like it is getting back to normal. Sounds weird I know. But my period is 28 day cycle again. Yoga is great for someone trying to conceive. It is so relaxing ad truly helps you release your stress. It is calm and relaxing and a form of exercise.
If you want to know more on how it helps with fertility research it. There are so many testimonies of how it helped women conceive.
So for something more relaxing and comforting try yoga. P90x has and awesome yoga workout. Try it out. You can get it at www.teambeachbody.com and my name is kacyleonce.

And always remember that fitness with out good nutrition is a waste.



No comments: