Stretching!! Some of us hate stretching. If you are like me I just love getting straight into my workout. I feel like stretching is not a big deal at all. Because I feel like stretching is not a big factor to consider I go straight into my workouts.But recently I truly understood the importance of stretching. Why it is recommended before and after a workout. Post workout stretches improves flexibility. Most people tend to believe that stretching helps with soreness or even prevent it, but that is false. Stretching will reduce muscle pain or soreness, post workout stretching will in ineffective.
I learned all about stretching while doing insanity. When I first started working out I use to skip the stretching part and go right into the workout until I learned of the importance of stretching.
Stretching after a workout reduces aches and pains with
the added benefit of improving flexibility.
Stretching can
also prevent cramps; some muscles, like calves, have a tendency to cramp
up more than usual.
You want to make sure to always get a stretch out before and after working out.It is very important to stretch.
No comments:
Post a Comment