I
know how hard things are. I know what it is like to struggle. I know
what it feels like to want help but have no help. I know how hard it is
sometimes to get support or help when needed. What may seem easy for
others may not necessarily be easy for you. What is affordable for
others may not be affordable for you. Sometimes the easiest things are
the most difficult for others.When I signed up as a coach, maybe my
focus was not in the right place.
I know that there are lots of
individuals who want to lose weight or tone and learn good nutrition but
can't afford it. I know there are individuals who would love to go to
the gym but don't feel comfortable in a gym like me. I know there are
individuals who want to try beachbody but the price limits them. I want
to help you even if you are not able to afford beachbody currently. My
goal is to help you regardless if you are not able to afford beachbody
products. When I started my weight loss journey I could
not afford beachbody products or workout DVD's. I could not afford the
DVD's off ebay or any of those sites. But I knew that I wanted to be
able to workout at home and still lose weight and feel like it was my
own gym. I knew beachbody allowed me that opportunity with their at home
workout DVD's, but I could not at the time.
But I want to help all
of you regardless. Even if you can't do beachbody, I am still willing to
help you as much as I can so you can achieve your fitness goals.
Weather you want to lose weight, tone up, or just learn good nutrition I
want to help. I'm here to help and to share tips with you as needed.
Weightloss is hard, good nutrition is a struggle but I can help you
along the way. I'm here to help. We are doing this together. We can
achieve our goals..
I
know how hard things are. I know what it is like to struggle. I know
what it feels like to want help but have no help. I know how hard it is
sometimes to get support or help when needed. What may seem easy for
others may not necessarily be easy for you. What is affordable for
others may not be affordable for you. Sometimes the easiest things are
the most difficult for others.When I signed up as a coach, maybe my
focus was not in the right place.
I know that there are lots of individuals who want to lose weight or tone and learn good nutrition but can't afford it. I know there are individuals who would love to go to the gym but don't feel comfortable in a gym like me. I know there are individuals who want to try beachbody but the price limits them. I want to help you even if you are not able to afford beachbody currently. My goal is to help you regardless if you are not able to afford beachbody products. When I started my weight loss journey I could not afford beachbody products or workout DVD's. I could not afford the DVD's off ebay or any of those sites. But I knew that I wanted to be able to workout at home and still lose weight and feel like it was my own gym. I knew beachbody allowed me that opportunity with their at home workout DVD's, but I could not at the time.
But I want to help all of you regardless. Even if you can't do beachbody, I am still willing to help you as much as I can so you can achieve your fitness goals. Weather you want to lose weight, tone up, or just learn good nutrition I want to help. I'm here to help and to share tips with you as needed. Weightloss is hard, good nutrition is a struggle but I can help you along the way. I'm here to help. We are doing this together. We can achieve our goals..
No comments:
Post a Comment