When I was 180 pounds I desperately wanted to lose weight but used everything excuse to avoid working out and eating healthy. It took me five months after giving birth to finally say no more excuses. I will put in the time, money, energy and effort.
How many of you are like this. You keep saying tomorrow. Tomorrow I will start. Tomorrow is the day. Then tomorrow comes and you push it back some more.
Want to get healthy? Want to get in the best shape of your life or even just tone up? Want to get rid of that stomach? I know I do!!
JOIN MY CHALLENGE GROUP STARTING JULY 28th.
What is a challenge group??
My challenge group is 30/60/90 days long and it's a place where you can come and get support.
It's a closed online support group that I'm going to provide you with my sample meal plans, my
recipes, my tips, we're all going to be working out together, we're going to replace 1 meal a day with Shakeology, and I'm going to teach you how to make this a lifestyle change and not just a crash diet.
I'm going to teach you how to deal with your cravings for food, how to deal with emotional eating,
how to pre-plan your weeks, how to handle traveling, and also how to make this work with your busy
lifestyle.
Is this still something that you would be interested in?
If you are interested in this then check out the link below and do let me know if you are interested.
https://www.teambeachbody.com/beachbody-challenge?referringRepId=251604
I also have another challenge group which is totally free.
Can't afford a challenge pack?
It is another closed online group, which will be 30 days long, where I will help you with meal preparations, give support, motivate and have daily assignments posted to you everyday.
We will be doing squats, push ups, lunges, crunches and a few more small exercises.
I will be here to support and answer all your questions along the way.
I do have a prize for the person who sticks to it and do the daily requirements for the full 30 days.
P.S If you have a fitness program already you can still join my challenge group.
I am free to answer all your questions
No comments:
Post a Comment