Saturday, July 20, 2013

The near end of my insanity asylum journey

I am approaching the end of my Insanity Asylum volume two. It has been a great journey. I have to admit that I love volume two more than volume one. There is just something about shaun T workouts that get me super pumped. I truly believe it is the intensity of the workouts and how they help me lose weight so fast. Fast as in a month two months not a week. I know alot of people will love to lose weight that fast but let's face it, that is not possible.
Insanity Asylum was great. It was great to go from insanity to insanity asylum volume one and volume two.
The asylum did include weight lifting and an awesome ab workout. Which I plan on doing from here on out. The Ab shredder and Back and 6 pack. These two are so awesome.
Insanity asylum is nohing like insanity. You cannot compare the two. I honestly believe the asylum was more difficult than insanity.
I enjoyed my journey with the asylum it was great. You can't get a better weightloss program than shaun T's weight loss workouts. They are great, high energy, fast paste workouts with the intent to help you lose weight quick and the right way. Not by some crash diet.

My next program is chalene extreme. I wanted to try T25 but I want to do some weights. I also want to do body beast but that's next on my list.
I am very excited to try out chalene extreme and get my weights workout on. I can't wait until the program arrives here and get up and start. This time I need to correct all the error with my diet that I have been doing with the asylum. Nutrition is really important. Just the small unhealthy stuff will through your weight loss off. It threw my weight loss off. So this time I am all in it, giving it 100% and will work hard every day.

No comments: