Saturday, July 13, 2013

Love what you're doing

Sometimes it is hard. Hard to love people, hard to love exercise, hard to love healthy, hard to love a variety of things. But from the moment you open yourself to love the things that goes on in your everyday life is the moment you start truly living. Yes it is healthy to dislike as well but love more, dislike less.
The whole point of our life is to live it and love it.
There will be bitter sweet days but those days are still days to love. Days you will look back on and say why did I not do this, or why did I let this get to me the way it did.
It is the same thing with exercising, getting fit and eating healthy. It is difficult in the beginning. You hate it. You complain about it. You do not give it 100 percent. You just can't stand it. But from the moment you change your attitude about it, is the moment you start loving it and give it 100 percent. You develop a love for it that makes you want to do it, want to live it.
Take me for instance. When I started working out I hared it, but I did it because I knew it was the best and healthiest way for me to lose weight. I had problems eating clean. It was hard because I did not love doing it I was doing it because I had to. But after losing weight and seeing my results I started loving it all. I developed a love for those that now people say I'm addicted to it. I'm not addicted I just love it. It is part of me.
What ever you do in life you love it!! Love it with your all and give it your all. There is a drastic change when you turn from having to do something to loving it. When you love it, you just do it. It becomes a part of you and a part of your life. Don't let dislike weigh you down but let love help you rise above.

No comments: