Tuesday, July 23, 2013

There is nothing that can hold you back unless if you let it

Let's get serious life is hard. Life gets crazy.
In life you get hurt.
You go through experiences that help you to become a better person or will make you the worst person ever.
Let the experiences you learn teach you something. Something that will help you and benefit you. Let your experiences change you for the better and help you to improve on your weaknesses.
I've never been successful at anything I've done in life. Everything I started I seem to fail or quit before even giving it anything or a chance. It seems like this is how I was living life and the path that I was taking in my life. Then after I had my daughter it just made me think. Is this what I want her to learn, to quit everything she does. 
It is hard because everyone always points out your failures. The constant nag about your failures do set you back. Do make you feel like a failure. It makes you want to quit. You have to be strong to survive in life and I am learning that every day.
I'm thinking of life and where I want to be. What I want in life. I'm I always going to quit or keep going.
I know the answers to those. I am not going to quit. I am going to keep going and give my everything in all I do. When the world say I can't I will show them I can.
It is no longer about listening to others and letting them drag you down but instead it is about being the best you can in life and moving forward. Taking a bigger step everyday and accepting changes in your life. Change is hard but change is good.

No comments: