Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The beginning of my new workout program

Today I started my new workout Chalene Extreme. It is very different form all the other workouts I have done. It is weights and it is at a slower paste, not fast. Going at a slow paste makes you feel the burn faster and longer. What I have also realise is that when you are doing weights the time goes by so quick. It is nothing compared to doing a cardio workout and the time seems to go by so slow. I love cardio. I focused on just cardio for about an entire year and everyday I woke up I did not want to do it. But I did it regardless because I feel so horrible if I do not workout. But when I do cardio the timer seems to be so slow. Sometimes I would look, then say wow still a half hour to go.
But although it is only day one I love it already. It seems to make me work hard and feel the burn. Most importantly makes me sweat. Yep that's all. Chalene Extreme is a wonderful workout all about weights.

No comments: