Tuesday, July 16, 2013

When there is no support, you keep going!

One of the things I have come to notice is how difficult it can be when those around you do not support you.
Weather it is during a weight loss journey, or a great job offer or a starting a business, it can be difficult when you have no support.
We live in a society where alot of the time,s people look out for themselves not for others. Very few individuals will support you when you are successful and others will be so jealous of your accomplishments that they will be nothing but evil or full of hatred towards you.

When you are on a weight loss journey it can be very difficult and painful. Losing weight is not easy and who ever said so is crazy. It is hard and it is alot of work. It requires effort, dedication and determination. There will be days you will want to quit, days where you will cry, days where you will be emotionally  stressed which can lead to emotional eating. So many different scenarios. It's hard and it never gets easy, but it gets better and is worth it.

My advice to you is this. You may not have a support system around you to help you during this journey but you have your strength. That strength you have within you is stronger than you think. Your strength is what helps you to get up and go each day. It is what makes you, yourself. Everyday look at yourself in the mirror and say I am beautiful and today I will give it more than I gave yesterday. I can do this and I will do this. Everyday you push yourself further than you did the day before. You smile and be positive. No one can take away that from you unless if you let them. You don't need a support system, you only need yourself. YES a support system is wonderful to have and I will support anyone who needs my support the best I can but sometimes you don't always have that support. Always remember the importance of WHY you started this journey and WHERE you want to be. Everyday remind yourself and that reminder will keep you going. Keep pushing and stick to the journey. It may be hard now but it gets easier.

No comments: