Thursday, July 11, 2013

Obsessed is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

I have had so many people tell me how obsessed I am with working out and eating clean. I have to admit, I love working out. It is my stress reliever or that moment in which I seem to forget about everything and just focus on my workouts. There are many individuals who do not have to worry about the things they eat because they do not gain any weight from eating unhealthy. However that does not mean it is wise for them to always be eating unhealthy. I f I have one bad day of unhealthy eating, the next day if I weigh myself I guarantee you that I would have gained a pound. I am not obsessed with my workouts, I am just dedicated to be fit and healthy and want my family to see the importance as well. A person who complains about you working out or how much time you workout is jealous that you  are so committed to your workouts.

No comments: