Thursday, July 25, 2013

Keeping it positive

Negative thoughts can really impact the way we think, act and behave. It is very important to think positive at all times. There will be situations or events that can cause you to be negative but having a bit of positivity in  you life can do wonders for you.

When I am negative I try to think of thoughts that will help me be positive. Having those thoughts really turns your negativity to positivity.

One thing you can do is every morning you wake up look in the mirror and say something good about yourself, then say I am beautiful and smart and no one can bring me down and nothing will change the way I feel today. Feeling confident is one way to help you stay positive in your day.

Wake up today and say I will be positive no matter what. It is so hard being positive, but if you have the right attitude towards it, then it will happen. It is a matter of choice.

Challenge yourself. Everyday is a new day take a challenge and challenge yourself. Get in there and try something new.

Don't be a victim but instead be a victor. You don't want to be a victim. You want to be the one to rise above and stand tall.

Always dream Big. This is something I try to do each day. Dream big. If you want something and you dream it, you will work towards accomplishing it.

No comments: