When ever I
eat something I always make sure it is healthy and yummy. I try to stay
away from unhealthy food because it does make me feel bloated and
uncomfortable and I gain weight so quick it is crazy.
So every morning I wake up to workout around 7am. Working out in the morning is great because you get the workout of the way and you never know what will come up in the evening causing you to miss your workout.
So every morning before I workout I have a P90x protein bar. It gives me energy for some reason so I have one before I get my workouts in. I do wm workout and after that I have a protein shake. A whey protein shake. I do 8oz almond milk original , 1 scoop protein powder, a frozen banana, 3 strawberries or 4 strawberries just depends on how thick I want it and 1 Tbps PB2 and blend it all in the blender and it is just so goo. I love it. Keeps me fulll and is satisfying.
For breakfast I usually do 2 slices turkey bacon and 3 egg whites. If I want a veggie omlet I add mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, and bells peppers to my egg whites. But i sautee my veggies first before putting it to the egg whites just because they tend to have alot of water so I sautee it to get some of that water out and add a little season salt to them for flavour. That usually holds me until lunch but if I get hungry before lunch I will snack on fruits. Now I would eat my fruits in a smootie because I hate to sit with a bowl of fruits and eat honestly. That is just not me lol so I do a smoothie. I use water and strawberries and a little honesy for sweetner. or water blueberries and some honey or both blueberries, strawberries and honey. I do water because I love the simple ness of it and it is just more healthy. You can use greek yogurt in your smoothies and milk. You should use either almond milk, skim milk, rice milk or soy milk. Stay away from whole milk or two percent.
My lunch is always shakeology. I'm just so in love with it honestly. I use 15 ounces almond coconut milk, half scoop shakeology or a full scoop depending on how thick I want it, some strawberries or blueberries and 1 Tbps PB2. The powder peanut butter or should i say crushed peanuts. Give it a try it is yummy or you can do all natural peanut butter. I blend it all together and so yummy.
Dinner is just always an ordinary meal. Rice and chicken, rice and jerk chicken, rice and stew chicken, rice and chicken in lentil, rice with red beans and baked chicken. Same goes with potatoe. Potato and a side of chicken. I also eat meat, fish and pork chops too. Just what ever i'm in the mood for for.
Here you have it a run down of the things I eat daily.
So every morning I wake up to workout around 7am. Working out in the morning is great because you get the workout of the way and you never know what will come up in the evening causing you to miss your workout.
So every morning before I workout I have a P90x protein bar. It gives me energy for some reason so I have one before I get my workouts in. I do wm workout and after that I have a protein shake. A whey protein shake. I do 8oz almond milk original , 1 scoop protein powder, a frozen banana, 3 strawberries or 4 strawberries just depends on how thick I want it and 1 Tbps PB2 and blend it all in the blender and it is just so goo. I love it. Keeps me fulll and is satisfying.
For breakfast I usually do 2 slices turkey bacon and 3 egg whites. If I want a veggie omlet I add mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, and bells peppers to my egg whites. But i sautee my veggies first before putting it to the egg whites just because they tend to have alot of water so I sautee it to get some of that water out and add a little season salt to them for flavour. That usually holds me until lunch but if I get hungry before lunch I will snack on fruits. Now I would eat my fruits in a smootie because I hate to sit with a bowl of fruits and eat honestly. That is just not me lol so I do a smoothie. I use water and strawberries and a little honesy for sweetner. or water blueberries and some honey or both blueberries, strawberries and honey. I do water because I love the simple ness of it and it is just more healthy. You can use greek yogurt in your smoothies and milk. You should use either almond milk, skim milk, rice milk or soy milk. Stay away from whole milk or two percent.
My lunch is always shakeology. I'm just so in love with it honestly. I use 15 ounces almond coconut milk, half scoop shakeology or a full scoop depending on how thick I want it, some strawberries or blueberries and 1 Tbps PB2. The powder peanut butter or should i say crushed peanuts. Give it a try it is yummy or you can do all natural peanut butter. I blend it all together and so yummy.
Dinner is just always an ordinary meal. Rice and chicken, rice and jerk chicken, rice and stew chicken, rice and chicken in lentil, rice with red beans and baked chicken. Same goes with potatoe. Potato and a side of chicken. I also eat meat, fish and pork chops too. Just what ever i'm in the mood for for.
Here you have it a run down of the things I eat daily.
No comments:
Post a Comment