Tuesday, June 25, 2013

exercise, attitude and our progress

Attitude

The longer I live the more I realize the impact of attitude on my life.  It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It will make or break you.

One of the things about working out/ exercising is the attitude you have about it. If you have a suckish attitude towards working out, it will show in your performance. If you have that great attitude, that, yes I wanna do this attitude, it will show on how you perform.
One of the fundamentals about losing weight, gaining muscles, toning, being a fitness coach, an athlete, cheer leader or any of those requires you to have positive great attitude. Our attitude send signals to our brains which lets our body perform the way it does.

If I am about to work out and I am complaining about it, or have this negative attitude about it then there is no way I will perform or push throughout my workouts and at the end of it I will feel terrible because I hardly did anything.

It is not only for working out. Anything we aspire in life or want other than working out we have to have a great attitude about it. This is the only way greatness can be achieved. By our attitude. Our attitude determines our progress and where we will end up in life.

The remarkable thing is, we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.

A big part of our life is our attitude. Don't let a bad attitude take over your life and everything in and around it. But instead shine your light with a great attitude and embrace the things in and around you  and be happy.
Our attitude has alot to do with who we are and where we are heading.

No comments: