Hey guys I will be hosting a challenge group for both male and female starting on July 1, 2013. My challenge groups are usually 30/60/90 days long and it is a place where you can come and get support. It is a closed online support group that I'm going to provide you with my sample meals, my recipes and my tips. We're all going to be working out together, we're going to replace one meal a day with shakeology. I will teach you how to make this lifestyle change and not just a crash diet. I'm going to teach you how to deal with your cravings for food, how to deal with emotional eating, how to plan your weeks, how to handle traveling and eating, and how to make this work with your busy lifestyle.
Let us all lose weight, get toned, build muscles and learn how to live a healthy lifestyle together. Come join me in this challenge and get amazing results. If this is something you are interested in feel free to contact me at kutekacy@live.com or if you are in just go ahead and check out this link.
I will be happy to answer any questions you have.
This is what a challenge is for me, getting fit. Let me help you transform your life.



No comments:
Post a Comment