Saturday, June 29, 2013

Even if you are not there yet, you are closer than you were yesterday.



My goal is to be 125 pounds. I am 5'2 so I feel like 125 pounds will be a best fit for me and even if I do not reach there as long as I am healthy and toned I will be ok.
Every day is hard. Working out can be really hard. But you never want to give up or quit because you will have to restart. Not just restart but it puts you further away from reaching your goals, your full potential.
Yesterday was not easy.Tomorrow will be harder than yesterday. You may not be there yet but you will get there. All it takes is determination and perseverance.
Always remember that even if you are not there yet you will be.  You are a step closer to reaching your goals. Never give up. Keep going!!!!

No comments: