Monday, June 3, 2013

Crazy to do insanity, but great results

Crazy!!

Crazy is what I think we are when we choose to do insanity.
When I first started insanity I thought I was crazy to do it. I have seen the informecials and how intense the workouts was. I did all my research first before I started the program but nothing can compare to how intense it was.
I started with the fit test which was to me difficult. Then I started the actual workout and wow I have never done a workout like that before. It about killed me lol. I believe when I first started I was sore for an entire week. But i loved the feeling of being sore because I knew I had pushed had and done my best. At first I felt like I was not giving enough. It just did not seem enough no matter how much I gave. So I kept telling myself I need to push more and push harder. Everyday I pushed as hard as I could and gave it my entire all. I would be drenched in sweat and I loved it. That sweat represented my hard work and my efforts.
When I started insanity after the first week I restarted the program. Even after I restarted the program a second time after that firt week I restarted again. I restarted it twice because I just always felt like I was not giving it my all and that I was not good enough. I was competeing against myself. But when I restarted the third time I did not start over I just continued. That is when I started to push hard and give it my all. When I did that I knew it was enough. I knew I did not have to start over again and I did not feel like I was losing.
Sometimes it is hard to get into a workout routine. It is hard to eat clean as well. But nothing is to difficult and to intense. Anything you set your mind to you can accomplish. Nothing let your fear get in the way of you achieving success or your dreams. It does not happen in a hurry it takes time but if you keep at it and work hard it will come true.
Doing insanity changed my life. I was a big girl and I disliked it because it made me feel uncomfortable. Dressing up was hard because I had a huge tummy infront of me and I was not even pregnant. If I had a choice I would have made healthy living my number one lifestyle from the begining but I waited until 2012. But the important thing is I am living a healthy life style now. Not just for me but for my family as well. I want them to learn and see the importance of being healthy and eating healthy.
With insanity I went from 180 to 134 in 2 months. All because of my hard work, dedication and perseverance. Also my willingness to eat healthy. I have done three rounds of insanity and now my new journey is insanity asylum volumes  1+2 bundle. I am so very excited to start this new program. Insanity got me 10 steps closer to my goal and now with the asylum I am hoping to reach my goal weight of 125 and after that the next journey will be some weight lifting. Don't know what program I will be using for the weights yet but you know it will be from beachbody.
Never give up your dreams or full potential. You can accomplish anything you want in life, if you go after it and do all you can to accomplish it. Nothing in life comes easy. Everything requires work and losing weigh requires work to.

No comments: