Friday, June 28, 2013

Insanity Asylum update

I so far have completed almost five weeks of the insanity asylum.  One more week and a day to go before I am officially done with insanity asylum volume 1. I do have volume two which I am looking to do but right now I am so focused on doing T25. I really want to do T25. Guess we will see which one I will be doing. Will let you guys know.
Wow!! It has been a journey and a whole new experience. Like Shaun T always says it never gets easier. It does not get easy with insanity or with  insanity asylum. It is still very much intense for me. It is one of those things where you wake up and go I don't want to work out today because it is so intense but you still go ahead and do it anyway because you are that addicted to working out. That is me for sure. I love working out. When you are stressed, frustrated, angry or anything working out is the way to go. Perfect solution instead of using drugs or letting people get to you.
The asylum has been a great journey. Like I said it never got any easier for me. Everyday was a battle that I had to fight to get through it. I love insanity asylum: strength. This is the one that involves weights. Although it is difficult that is what I love about it. It makes me push. Don't get me wrong now all the workouts make it push but this one makes me push extra hard to beat my numbers.
 But that is all I have to say so far about the asylum. I love it and it makes me want to go harder each day. These workouts are designed to help you lose alot of weight in a short amount of days so this is why you have to  push and do your best or else you will see no results.

No comments: