Saturday, June 15, 2013

Two weeks completed of my insanity asylum

I have just completed my two weeks of insanity asylum. It was an intense two weeks but guess what I loved every second of the hard work. At times I could of pushed harder but oh my I did not have the strength.
Working out is hard honestly. I can't say it is easy. But if there is two things I have learned is that you have to push through your workouts. Give it your all until you get to the end. Even when you get to the end you keep your core engaged and keep moving.

I think I'm in love with Shaun T workouts. They make me so excited. I know how easy it is for me to put on a couple of pounds and the only way for me to keep it off is not just by eating healthy but staying on track with my workouts. I'll push everyday of the week but Sunday.

 But I just wanted to give a heads up about my first two weeks of the asylum and I very much appreciate this intense workout. My body is still sore. I wake up sore and I go to bed sore but I am still pushing play everyday no matter what. The less excuses I use as to why I can't workout the better for me. No excuses.

But I'm loving this workout and can't wait to see my end results and see what volume two brings. So exciting.

No comments: