So today I will share a few reasons why you want to keep fit.
Some of us dream of a body like this. We want it so bad that we eat, sleep and dream of it. But some of us are just ok with having some hips, butt and a flat stomach or just a flat stomach. Some of us want define biceps and chest. We all want different things. We all compare ourselves to others all the time. Wanting what others have. When we work out or eat, we always wonder,"hmm I wonder what she eats on a daily basis or what workouts she do. It is only human nature to compare and want to have what others has, a define body. If there is one thing I have learned is that our bodies are not all the same. Sometimes we try so hard to get the body we see another woman has. But not because she was able to get that body means that we will get that same body or get that body over night or in a year.
Sometimes, some of us have to work harder than others to get the body we want. She(picture) has a great body, sometimes I wish I had that body. But I don't stress the fact that I do not have it but instead I work to having it someday in the future but what my body looks like I accept because I workout hard everyday just to be where I am today. It takes time slowly but surely we can achieve our dream body.
All it takes is determination and hard work to achieve success.
Having a fit body requires you to work out and eat clean.
It is not always easy having to eat clean meals all the time. When I speak of clean meals I speak of eliminating fast foods such as fries and burgers,pizza and things such as these. You would also eliminate junk food and try to cut out sugar from your diet. It is understood that some things does require sugar so you would think of another alternative like using honey as a sweetener and if you must use sugar then be mindful of how much you are using. You may also want to replace sodas and juices with water. Water is very important in your weight loss journey and can be used as a detox as well. Avoid fried foods and plenty of dairy. You can have dairy but try to limit the amount you are partaking of.
This may seem like so much to cut out of your diet but sometimes you have to ask yourself which is better living free without illnesses caused by some of these foods mentioned above or having illnesses caused by these food?
Eating clean just gives you so much more energy and strength to go about your day to day activities.
It is important to learn about good nutrition. Learn about the importance of good nutrition. When I started my journey to being fit and healthy it was intense. I was overweight and pizza and fast food was my good to everyday. It was not until I had my daughter, five months after I realized the importance of being healthy. People say you can be the healthiest person and still die at a young age. This statement may be true but at the same time that does not mean you can't live your life being healthy. Yes there are things that will transpire in life such as a car accident and such things that will cut our life here on earth short but we can still be healthy and look forward to living a long life.
It is important to exercise. We hear it everyday that we need to exercise. It does not have to be an intense workout all the time. It can be something small and not as complicated and intense. Some people are not able to do physical activities like others and because of that they have to stick to what their bodies can handle.
Do what your body can take. I like intensity and my workouts are intense. That is what keeps me going and motivated. But this is not the case for everyone so I would not recommend what I love doing to others. I would give them something not as intense and if they seek intensity then I'll introduce them to what I do.
My point here is that if you want the bodies that these women have you make changes in your life. Start with small changes and each day keep going until you get to the point where you are good at it and can resist and temptations with food. Who said the journey would be easy? It never is easy. It is always hard. But to get somewhere you have to start somewhere. Making small changes in the beginning will get you a long way. So go for it give it your best. Remember nothing comes easy everything is worth the fight. You will get that body but it will not be over night or in a year it may take some time. With patience, effort and determination you will get there I promise and I can help you get there.


No comments:
Post a Comment