Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My new work out-insanity asylum

I started my new work out today. The insanity Asylum. It is nothing compared to insanity. I thought insanity was tough or should I say intense. But actually the asylum is way more intense than insanity. They are both very different in their own ways. One is cardio and endurance and the other is sports training. I did sports all through out my high school years. I loved track and field and cheer leading. But after high school my sports interest was all gone. Even with the sports I did it was not as intense as the asylum.
But I honestly love the asylum already. For some reason the more intense it is the more I love it. It makes me push myself beyond my limits. Beyond my comfort zone. It gives you this drive to want to do better everyday, and that motivates me. You always have to remember to eat clean and really good when doing these workouts. To burn calories you need calories otherwise your body holds on to the fat and that is bad.
I don't really have much to say about the asylum right now because like I mentioned above I only started it today. But from what I did today it was hard just like insanity in its own way. I was out of breath at the begining and exhausted twenty minutes into it. Picking a workout to do is hard. But everyone should know what they like. Do you like intense?? Do you like easy? Do you like a little of both? What can you handle. You choose what you could handle. I love insanity ad I already love the asylum just as much.
I am so very excited to do the asylum and just get in there. I feel like I did not give it my best today but tomorrow I push even harder and give it my best. I love being toned and feeling good. Better yet I love looking good.
Need help, I will help you and help you push through. I will stick with you and encourage you all the way. Anything you want you go after it.
I went for the asylum and I am going to show you those great results in 30 days.

No comments: