I have heard so many people complain about how hard workouts are. That they make them tired, sore, sweaty, hungry and so much more.
When I hear them complain it makes me think how can a person complain about how hard working out is. Who said it was easy? Who said that sweat is bad? How can a person complain and say working out makes them hungry?
There are so many reasons that us human beings pick out to not workout. We have so many different excuses.
But what I have to say is who ever said working out was easy was crazier than crazy.
Like this quote said it is suppose to be hard if it was easy we all would be working out.
Exercise is not the easiest thing to do in this world. It is hard and it requires alot of work and determination. In almost every blog I have written, I always say that exercise/working out requires determination, motivation, willingness and you have to want to do it. If those key words don't fit in your book there is no way you will succeed.
To succeed in life you have to put your best foot forward.
Based on my own experience, I knew how hard exercising would be. I was 180 pounds, I had a baby that still woke up during the night and I was exhausted all the time. My body always said no to working out but I never listened to my body. If I did, I would be bigger than I was back then.The body hates changes. If you are someone who never worked out and decided to start working out now your body will make you want to give up before you try. But you have to tell yourself I am doing this for me and I will finish the race.
Let me tell you this.
Exercising will never be easy and it will never get easy. Everyday requires you to put your best foot forward and to push harder than you did yesterday. The only way to lose weight, gain muscles and be toned is to workout. you can't get any of those if you do not workout. We can can workout but it all depends on how much you push during your workouts. If you give little to no energy during your workouts, then you will get no results. If you give your workouts a 100 percent and more then you will succeed. Sweat is good. Sweat is fat crying. Fat living the body. You are not suppose to look good during your workouts. Exercise is not pretty so do not try to make it look pretty. I never exercise with make up. What is the point of that? If you do not want to sweat then there is no point of working out because it means you are not giving your workouts your best. Yes working out does make you hungry. Your body is working in high gear so you will get hungry. Finish your workout. When you are done having some fruit, a protein shake, shakeology or a protein bar. ou are suppose to be tired after you are done working out. If you are not tired then it means you did not give your exercise as much effort as needed.
To get results you have to be willing to work for it. I always say, if you can eat your way to a heavier you then you have to be willing to work your butt off to get those pounds off. Weight does not fall off unless you do your part to help it come off.
IF IT WERE EASY EVERYONE WOULD BE DOING IT. It is hard that is why alot of people do not do it. But those who truly want it will give it their all.

No comments:
Post a Comment