One of the things I love about working out at home is that I get great results. I always had the desire to go to the gym and lift weights and do cardio and get the pounds off quickly. After I had my daughter I did start going to the gym. Being as big as I were it was very uncomfortable for me, working out with people that was so much smaller than I am or knew exactly how to operate a machine while I was clueless as to how to operate or adjust it. I always felt very uncomfortable being at the gym and not seeing results was the hardest thing for me. I was trying my best being how big I was and my eating was good. I was not eating junk or fast food. But often times the gym just made me so emotional that I went into my emotional eating stages alot. Food was my escape to my problems.
But because of my lack of success at the gym I started working out at home. It IS the best decision I ever made in my life.
I am a stay at home mom so working out at home like I said earlier has its advantages. When you are a stay at home mom it is not always easy to get to the gym. Sure you can hire a sitter or put the kids in day care but I choose not to.
With me working out at home it shows my family the importance of fitness and clean eating. They get to see me work hard every day and press play no matter what. Sometimes I am tired. Sometimes I am ill. Sometimes I just have no strength to push that day but no matter what I always press play and get into it. What I love about working out at home is that it gets the family to hop up and join along. I can't say how many pictures I have posted with my one year old working out because she sees me doing it. That does not mean she is great at it but she tries to do what she sees me doing. It is just so cute. Even friends are amazed at her for trying to do the workouts. This goes along with the phrase that children follow their parents action. My husband use to love working out and gave it up for some time. Because of my addiction like I call it, to workout he is now working out again. He is now very buff all from working out at home using beachbody programs and products.
Anything to do with fitness and health, clean eating, the best way to teach your family is through example. I can stay home with my princess and still lose weight and gain muscles because I chose to workout at home.
The gym does not work for everyone. Sometimes it is hard to get to the gym. Sometimes you have other things to do that throws your scedule back that does not allow you the opportunity to make it to the gym. Things come up all the time. But if you were to workout at home you can do it at any time without having to worry about getting dressed and driving to the gym.
Working out at home has been very successful for me and has helped me to live by example for my family and to show them the importance of fitness and health. They have learned about good eating and they join alongwhen I workout. They see how important it is. They saw me go from 180 pounds to 134 pounds all from working out at home and eating clean. Now my husband loves fitness again and loves working out at home because it is convenient to him.
You DON'T have to go the the gym for results you can get those very same results and even better at home. I did it all at home and I love every minute of it.
I toned up my body all from at home workouts.
My before and after picture
.
My workout equipment, program and products.
At home workouts give you results if you work hard, push play everyday, eat clean, be determined and motivated and persevere to the end.
My journey started out with insanity. Was intense but I loved every bit of it and I'm thankful that I gave it a shot. In 60 days lose up to 35 pounds or more with insanity. Only if you can handle the intensity if not start with something a little easier like turbo fire or hip hop abs. There is a variety for you to choose from with beachbody.Get fit or get out. I chose to get fit.
My new program. The asylum volume one. This week is my last week before starting volume two. I so love it and I love beachbody.





No comments:
Post a Comment