Coaching
What a great opportunity it is to be a
coach for beachbody and to grow yourself as a coach and an indidvidual.
Being a coach is not about going out there and just finding people. It
is about learning and teaching them the importance of good nutrition and
why it is to be fit and healthy. It is important to help them to
realize that good nutrition or healthy eating is not boring or should I
say does not have to be boring. Clean, healthy eating can be tasty as
well. I hate boring tasteless food and at first I thought healthy eating
was just boring and tasteless. But after my first round of insanity and
just eating boring I decided to spice up my food a little and start to
eat tasty food. I am from the Caribbean(st.lucia) so I decided to cook
the way we do. It is healthy and tasty and I would be glad to share some
of the things we eat and I will be glad to share some of the recipes as
well.
One thing I have
come to realize is when I eat crappy I feel crappy. Not just I feel
crappy but I wake up feeling crappy as well and bloated to. It just puts
a damper on my day because all I keep asking myself is why did I let
food win the battle. It is no fun to just be feeeling crappy all day
because you chose to eat crappy instead of healthy. When I eat clean it
just makes me feel good and my day ends up being great. Not just
beacause I ate healthy but because I made the right choice in choosing
to eat something clean and healthy over junk or sweets.
I try to exclude sugar and
dairy for my diet. I have not had a soda or juice in 15 months and it
feels so good. I have no desire for them at all. Even when I go to a
party for kids I don't have any juice and I don't feel tempted in any
way at al. I try to limit my dairy as much as possible. You also want to
try to stick to whole grains and whole wheat. Very healthy stuff right
there. You also want to do brown rice instead of white.
You
pretty much want to exclude whites and turn to brown, whole wheat or
whole grain. You should stay away from fatty foods, oily foods, junk
foods, fried foods and sugars. you want to turn to healthy alternatives
and if you are on the go person you can always buy a salad or a sandwich
or those lean cuisine dinner meals and snacks. It is already prpared
all you have to do is microwave and it is done.
Just always remember that healthy is best and better for you, your body and your mind.
I will be posting a blog about the things I eat on a daily basis.
No comments:
Post a Comment