I know I have shared my story alot but I wanted to take it a step further and share with you my reasons for choosing and signing up as a coach.
I was a 180 pounds when I started beachbody. I struggled with my self image alot. I was no longer pregnant and I looked super pregnant. I am 5'2, so I am pretty short and I looked like a stuff plum. It was hard for me and difficult as well. I didn't want my husband to look at me alot of the times. I was embarrased to be naked infront of him. I just felt very uncomfortable. After struggling for so long with my weight issue I finally got the answer. One day I was sitting at home and saw the insanity informercial and decided that I wanted to give it a try. The program was for two months, but it was an intense two months. Inspite of my worries and how tough it would be I knew I wanted to give it a short so I did. I had failed success with the gym. I did the gym for two months and it was not working for me. So I had to switch gears a little. Insanity and shakeology has definitely helped me to get where I want to be. My goal weight is 125. I am at 134 pounds. Regardless if I reach my goal weight I am happy with the woman I am today and how far I have come.I chose beachbody because I saw the success stories. I saw how happy the products made people and how life changing it was to them. You look at those success stories and you see how far some people have come and how much beachbody helped especially our coaches. I CHOSE BEACHBODY because I was one hundred percent sure that it would work for me to without a doubt and it did. It is Hard when you have a baby and you want to go to the gym and there are other factors that get in the way of you going to the gym. Beachbody allowed me to workout from home and lose weight without having to go to the gym. I was still able to be a stay at home mom and lose plenty of weight. I did not need any equipment when I did insanity. All I needed was myself and the video and to push play everyday and give the program 100%. There are other programs that require weights, resistance bands and other small equipment. But most programs sends the essentials you need excepting weights. But beachbody has helped me change my life for the better. I CHOSE TO BE A BEACHBODY COACH because I want to help other individuals reach their fitness goals just like I did. I want to help them understand the importance of healthy nutrition and being fit. I want to motivate and show them that anything you set your mind to you can accomplish it with determination and strength. That even when no one believes you can you show them yes I can. I love coaching because it allows me the opportunity to help other individuals to reach their full potential and goals. It allows me to give guidance to them in the necessary areas that they need it. I am willing to do anything I can to help others to get to where they want to be. Life is about giving back and I want to give back what I gained.

No comments:
Post a Comment