Like this quote said, you never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass away slowly.
Alot of the times we fail to accomplish some of the things we want in life because we give up after a couple of days or weeks. Anything we want in life we have to work for it and give it our best each passing day. Nothing comes easy. If it were so, we would have all the things we want in life.
Nothing is given to us in this life. Everything we want we have to have the motivation and determination to go after it.
In my case I was desperate to lose weight and wanted to lose it right now. But that was not possible. You can't lose weight in a day or a week. It takes time. More than time, it takes work and effort. Without the work and effort you are sure to fail. Failure is easy, success is real work. I knew I could not lose weight as quick as I wanted to, but I knew I wanted to lose it. That is why I chose insanity. It allowed me to lose at least 30pounds in two months if I was willing to work and put forth the effort. Thanks to my determination and hard work I lost over 30 pounds.
What I learned while doing insanity is that nothing in life is given to us. We have to work for everything. You have to want it, to truly accomplish it.
It is the same with starting a business. It will take time and lots of work but it will work out if you stick to it and give it your all.
The most important thing to remember is to never give up.
If you give up, you fail at trying to be successful.
If I gave up on insanity I would have never lost as much weight as I did. I always told myself you can do. Quitting is for losers. Mind over matter.
Everything you do requires time and the less attention you pay to time, the quicker it goes by. If you focus on what you are doing, how to be more successful and how to make it until the end, time will mean nothing because your attention is on moving to the next level.
Never rush because when you rush you feel like you are failing because you are not putting much time and effort into what you are doing.
At the end of the journey you will realize how much it was worth it. The greatest feeling is accomplishment. To say I succeeded. Keep going no matter the distance and how long it takes.

No comments:
Post a Comment