I have
always struggled with my weight my whole life. Others may say that they
never saw me uncomfortable with who I am or never thought that I did not
like my size. But what you don't see on the outside you can't see on
the inside. I hated my body for so many reasons. I always wish I had the
body my sisters have. Small hips and thighs, cute little butt and just a
great body that they could eat what they want and not gain a pound, or
have kids and their bodies just went right back to feeling beautiful.
When I was growing I was not always the big girl. I was skinny was upon a time. But with time the weight just naturally came on. I did not grow up eating junk or fast food but I just was gaining weight.
In the year 2009 I was desperate to lose weight so I decided to start going to the gym and pretty much starve myself. All I had in my day was breakfast and I threw out everything else. No one knew but that is how desperate I was to lose weight until I was just way skiiny to skinny. I looked very sick. So I quit the gym and started eating again and urely the weight started coming on again. In 2010 I came to the U. and all I ate was fast food and junk food. Every now and then I had a home cooked meal. The fast food was just so affordable to me that I ate it all day long. The numbers on the scale was adding up. I did not bother to weigh myself or anything because deep down I knew that it would ot be pretty.
In 2011 I found out I was pregnant with my little girl. And yes as you know the numbers for sure did not go down but kept increasing.
In December 2011 I gave birht to my beautiful daughter serena. She is the light and life of my world. I can't iagine life without her at all. I just love her to pieces.
Five months after I gave birth to her I took a deep long hard look in the mirror and realized wow. O look more pregnant now than I was when I was pregnant and even bigger. I had to take a stabd and do something about it. I believe that signs are all around us if we want to see it. In all the time of my misery, embarrasment and just a hate for my body that is when I saw the insanity informercial and I just longed for it longed to do it.
So I decided to get it and get started right away and I did. It was the hardest thing I had to do in my life but I knew I needed to do it and stick to it. I knew that in the end it would be worth it all. I started insanity at 180 pounds and went down to 134 pounds. I was so happy. I just wanted more. Now I start my new journey with insanity asylum volumes 1+2 bundle. I am excited. I heard it is more intense than insanity but I love the intensity for some reason. weird i know but it helps me to push. My goal weight is 125 and I am looking to reach 125 with the asylum. I'm excited and hope it arrives here soon enough.
You can accomplish anything you want if you try and never give up.
When I was growing I was not always the big girl. I was skinny was upon a time. But with time the weight just naturally came on. I did not grow up eating junk or fast food but I just was gaining weight.
In the year 2009 I was desperate to lose weight so I decided to start going to the gym and pretty much starve myself. All I had in my day was breakfast and I threw out everything else. No one knew but that is how desperate I was to lose weight until I was just way skiiny to skinny. I looked very sick. So I quit the gym and started eating again and urely the weight started coming on again. In 2010 I came to the U. and all I ate was fast food and junk food. Every now and then I had a home cooked meal. The fast food was just so affordable to me that I ate it all day long. The numbers on the scale was adding up. I did not bother to weigh myself or anything because deep down I knew that it would ot be pretty.
In 2011 I found out I was pregnant with my little girl. And yes as you know the numbers for sure did not go down but kept increasing.
In December 2011 I gave birht to my beautiful daughter serena. She is the light and life of my world. I can't iagine life without her at all. I just love her to pieces.
Five months after I gave birth to her I took a deep long hard look in the mirror and realized wow. O look more pregnant now than I was when I was pregnant and even bigger. I had to take a stabd and do something about it. I believe that signs are all around us if we want to see it. In all the time of my misery, embarrasment and just a hate for my body that is when I saw the insanity informercial and I just longed for it longed to do it.
So I decided to get it and get started right away and I did. It was the hardest thing I had to do in my life but I knew I needed to do it and stick to it. I knew that in the end it would be worth it all. I started insanity at 180 pounds and went down to 134 pounds. I was so happy. I just wanted more. Now I start my new journey with insanity asylum volumes 1+2 bundle. I am excited. I heard it is more intense than insanity but I love the intensity for some reason. weird i know but it helps me to push. My goal weight is 125 and I am looking to reach 125 with the asylum. I'm excited and hope it arrives here soon enough.
You can accomplish anything you want if you try and never give up.
No comments:
Post a Comment